Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Mirabela

One of the main reasons I moved to Romania was because of Mirabela and the relationship that I built with her twelve years ago in Diosti!  After I eventually came to Romania, Diosti was closed down and I no longer had the opportunity to share God's love with the children at that orphanage.  About the same time that I moved to Romania, Mirabela moved to France to go to college and to make a better life for herself.  So, after ten years of not seeing each other, we finally had the chance to meet up once again.  She was coming back to Romania for some meetings and was going to be in Bucharest!  We made a plan to meet and had a few very short hours to catch up.  We snapped a quick photo as she was getting on the metro to go back to her bed and breakfast.


No comments:

Post a Comment