Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Ho, Ho, Ho!!

Christmas is one of my favorite times of the year!  I enjoy giving presents to other people and making them happy with the things that I get for them.  It was fun making this such a special holiday for our 17 kids that are currently in our transition program.  We had a special breakfast together, opened gifts, and took pictures in a special photo booth.  Later on in the day, our transition graduates came over and we had a traditional Romanian meal of Sarmale, Salata de Beof, and homemade bread.  Ruthie opened her presents and we played Bunco.  I was able to chat later on with my family and see my nieces and nephews in their special rendition of Luke 2!

My special wreath of Cinnamon Rolls!  It was so yummy and fun to make!
Opening stockings!


I played Santa Claus!!
Everyone got new pajamas!
Even some of the boys were willing to model for me!
The question really is: which one is naughty and which one is nice?
ATH boys but missing Marius!  He had to work....
BTH boys
GTH girls
The staff with all the current kids in the transition program
The staff acting a little silly!
Ruthie loved opening her presents!
She also loved playing with all the photo booth props!
What a little sweetheart!

No comments:

Post a Comment