Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Summer 2013

Summer is always a blessed time here at H2H because we always have lots of hands to spread the love of Jesus!  It is always very busy!  I find myself often times in the kitchen preparing food for the swim parties, in the pool, and occasionally at the orphanage!  This year was no exception.  We had dozens of pool parties and lots of grilled hamburgers, hot dogs, and sloppy joes!  We have a wonderful staff that jumps in and helps out where needed!!  We have amazing teams that help out by playing with the kids and providing hugs and loves when needed!!
The staff line-up
When Ruthie is at our house, she always wants to help!  If she sees me in the kitchen, she comes up to me and says, "Help, help?"  So cute!!
I was supposed to be in the pool, but fell asleep with Ruthie!




This is the life!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment