Tuesday, August 20, 2013

End of the School Year!

The end of the school year is always a little bittersweet.  Kids that we work with throughout the year go home for vacation and summer is upon us.  I always love to go to the end of the school year celebration at Peris, though, because I feel like their mama watching them perform and then receive their diplomas from their teachers.  I always wipe a few tears away as I watch the oldest kids that I've worked with for almost 10 years graduate and move on to the smallest ones as they are just beginning their school journey.
Claudiu is now taller than me and how did my little Oana get to be so big???

The Peris rendition of "The Jungle Book"
Moving on to 4th grade!  He was first in his class!
The notorious twins, nickname from a young age as double trouble, graduated from 10th grade and have left the orphanage.  
My new little boy, Daniel, although, he can never remember my name!!

No comments:

Post a Comment