Thursday, August 2, 2012

Little Love Bug

This is Maria...
She came to the Voluntari orphanage in December with her two older sisters.  She just turned 3!  Every time we go to the orphanage, she always asks, "Did you bring something good for me?"  The answer is usually, "No!"  :( 

One day, I let Maria and her sister go through my purse...  Unfortunately, I can't find a picture of that!

This is me and Maria in the pool this summer!  She loved the water, although, she was a little afraid at the beginning and clung to me.

What I have to say about this last picture is this.  About half way through the swimming portion, Maria got visibly tired.  She is used to taking a 2-3 hour nap each day.  So, she curled up in my arms and fell asleep.  The really funny thing, right before I had to wake her up was that I'm pretty sure she peed on me.  Oh well...that's life!!  And for the record, I wasn't really sleeping here...I was posing for the picture!  :)



No comments:

Post a Comment