Thursday, August 2, 2012

Birthday Time!

Where do I start?  I haven't blogged since January.  Hmmmm.....  I guess I'll start with what happened in February and work my way through the months playing catch up.

February is my birthday month so I planned a little party party.  The morning of my birthday, I was awakened by Mirela at 12 AM.  She wanted to be first to tell my "Happy Birthday" and give me my present.  My birthday happened to fall on Super Bowl Sunday, so we had a Super Bowl party, however we didn't watch the Super Bowl because it was coming on at like 3 AM here in Romania.  However, we had great Super Bowl appetizers for the food complete with a pink layered cake made by Talitha and Haley!  It was gorgeous girls!!!  I got some really nice gifts and had fun hanging out with the staff and some of the transition girl graduates.

We didn't manage to make it to church that day because of all the snow and all the snow melting into our sun room from its roof and drips down walls into the house.
Here are some pictures from the fun afternoon!

No comments:

Post a Comment