Sunday, December 26, 2010

Windsor Castle

Over the last 10 days in London, my activities were pretty limited, due to the fact that I was by myself and I didn't want to spend too much money (I was already spending a fortune on hotels, transport, and food).  However, about half way through my stay here, Mark and Rebecca flew in a day early (because the first leg of their flight the next day was cancelled...) and insisted that we go and do something.  We were staying pretty close to Windsor so we decided to go visit Windsor Castle and walk around the town of Windsor.  Mostly the pictures are of the outside, because they don't really let you take pictures on the inside...but we snuck a few in anyways when we could.  Unfortunately, the queen wasn't in the day we were visiting.

The British flag was flying...this means the queen is not there!
The quality of this picture isn't really great and I really wasn't supposed to take it, but I really wanted a picture with one of the Christmas trees in the State apartments.  This one had little royal crowns on it!   

No comments:

Post a Comment