Saturday, December 25, 2010

Thanksgiving in America

This year I missed the BIG celebration in Romania.  45 kids, 15 staff, 4 turkies, etc, etc, etc.  In change, I was able to spend it at my parent's house with my family.  I am so thankful for each one of them and that they are in my life.  God is so faithful and continues to bless me beyond what I can usually see with my own two eyes!
Well, if you know anything about my family, you might know that my mom likes to have a performance each year with the grandkids.  Their first Christmas they were Mary and Joseph...It was really easy to get them to stay in once place this year.  They were not quite yet mobile...
My Dad read Luke 2 and they really were the cutest little Mary and Joseph ever!
So, the next year, they were angels....
Again, the two cutest angels you ever did see...BUT, they didn't really dig the costumes...especially Micah!  They were supposed to dance around in circles to an angel song.  Nope!  Didn't happen!
So, this year, since I wasn't going to be home for Christmas, my mom decided to dress them up for Thanksgiving.  Now, they are both at the age where they are just getting in to dress up clothes.  So, we told them we were dressing up and they had no problems getting into character.  Micah had a necklace with his costume, so of course Tanner had to have one too...and we quickly found her a cross necklace....
And then there is Baby Jett....such a cute, good baby boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment