Saturday, December 25, 2010

Another Great Vacation!

This summer, I had the opportunity to have a relaxing vacation.  My friend, Krista, and I decided to go on a Western Mediterranean cruise.  It was so nice to get away, relax on the boat, and see a little bit of Italy and Spain.  I really loved Palma de Mallorca...Palma is such a lovely little town on the island of Mallorca.  We visited a beautiful church there and walked around close to the water.  Another highlight was visiting Rome.  There is so much history there and it was so interesting to see Vatican City.  The Trevi Fountain was lovely to see there, too.  I'll have to go back to Rome, though, as there was just too much to see in a short six hours.
Just before boarding the Norwegian Jade
The spa is where I spent most of my time while on the ship
Krista and I at Vatican City
At Palma de Mallorca
Last night on the ship and a perfect sunset

No comments:

Post a Comment