Monday, January 23, 2012

Thanksgiving 2011

Slowly but surely, I'm getting caught up...
This year, I celebrated Thanksgiving three times!  Yep you read that right, three turkey dinners for me.  The first Thanksgiving dinner was a little chaotic with the guest list rounding out at about 70 people!  Whew!  It was a busy few days of preparations, but really enjoyed having Phyllis, Harold, Joyce, John and Jeannette here to help us and give us lots of good "mom" advice on how to do things!!



The second Thanksgiving was actually on Thanksgiving Day.  Since my brother and sister were going to their in-laws for Thanksgiving, my parents and I were invited over to some friend's house.  I don't have a picture from that day (I was way too jet lagged), but we did have fun catching up and visiting.

The third Thanksgiving was two days after the actual Thanksgiving when the whole fam was able to get together!  It is always so good to be together...there is so much to be thankful for!!

No comments:

Post a Comment