Monday, April 22, 2019

Return to Romania

I returned to Romania on March 21st and jumped in with both feet running! 
I was welcomed with open arms by all who had missed me while I was gone!

 
Mari dedicated her life to Jesus and was baptized!  Thank you Lord for the fruit of our labor!

We had a team here about a week after I arrived.  We spent a couple of days down at the boy's house getting things ready for our summer camps!!  I had good kitchen help!  One evening we went to the mall because some of the ladies wanted to shop!

Wedding time!!  One of our transition graduates got married to a girl that he led to Christ through the church that he attends!  What a wonderful celebration it was of this new life that they are starting together!!  Congratulations Ramona and Florin!

No comments:

Post a Comment