Monday, April 22, 2019

Furlough Continued...

It was wonderful being home for an extended time.  I was able to connect with friends and people that I don't get to spend time with very often.  I spent a good amount of time with my parents at the beach, playing cards, eating out and working on puzzles.  Of course, I spoke in church and connected with people there.


My friends....I don't know what I would do without them.  They are a constant blessing in my life and I don't know what I would have done without them.  We were able to get together and play cards, do a homemade escape room and just spend some much needed time together and chat about life.  Thank you, Jesus, for these sweet girls that you have placed in my life.

My niece turned 8 years old and she requested a llama cake for her llama party!  I was happy to oblige.  We visited an alpaca farm for this special day of hers.  This was the first time since my nephew Jett turned one (he's 8 now) that I was home for one of their birthdays.  The others all wanted me to reassure them that I would be home for their next birthday!  If only it was that easy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment