Monday, January 13, 2014

Visit to the U.S.

On the 23rd of November, I flew from Romania to LAX, via London.
I don't usually take pictures of the airplanes I fly in, but this time I did.  It was a nice, new airplane with touch screens and lots of movies!
The next day, my parent's and I were back in the car so that I could spend Thanksgiving week with my sister and her family!!  We did lots of fun things and I really enjoy spending time with them!!
We went to the zoo…also, Pump it Up and SkyWalk!
We celebrated Thanksgiving!
We went to the Christmas tree lot and picked out two trees!  Micah was certain he also needed one for his room!
We decorated "said" tree!  Lucy put the star on this year…or was it an angel… 


My sister and I!  We had fun shopping, hanging out and doing fun things with the kids!!

The next week, I was off to my brother's house to spend time up at Hume Lake with their family!!  I always have a great time at their house as well.  This year, I was able to go to Tanner's kindergarten class and share about Romania and give them Christmas candies from Romania!  It was so good to spend time with my sister-in-law helping her with baby Kinley, doing a little Christmas baking and decorating for Christmas!
What a precious little present!!
My sister-in-law, Jen, with Kinley!
Christmas Tree # 2….decorated!!


From Hume, Tanner, Jett and I took the train to Bakersfield for the weekend!



The last two weeks and a half weeks of my time, I spent in Bakersfield with a weekend trip to Ventura with the girls!



Time in the U.S. always seems to fly and before you know, you are back on the airplane and saying good-bye!!!  Those were the highlights, besides Christmas, but that gets its own post!  See you next January, California and the United States of America!!

No comments:

Post a Comment