Thursday, January 3, 2019

Fall 2018

Fall Ministry in Romania always makes me think of when I was teaching and starting a new school year....because that is what I am doing.  H2H started with a new group of transition kids in which I've been very involved with and I started up my reading classes at Peris again.

We rented a new apartment for the girls so I spent a lot of time helping them get it all fixed up and grocery shopping with them!

 The girls helped up get our eggplant in the freezer for this year!


And my reading classes are up and running again!  I have far less students this year due to downsizing in the orphanage (boo), but, the advantage is that I'm working pretty much one on one with all of my students!


We celebrated Ruthie's 8th birthday (how did she get this big??) with a bowling and unicorn party!  Everyone had a lot of fun and she got the All American Girl Doll she had been wanting for a long time!

No comments:

Post a Comment