Friday, April 20, 2018

March 2018

Somehow I caught the dreaded "gripa" or flu at the beginning of March that nobody really wanted.  It took me down for about a week.  I spent four days in bed--secluded pretty much so no one else would get it.  Pray for me!  Since I had this flu, I haven't really slept well and I've had some headaches and it is close to the end of April, now.
Getting over the flu by reading books to Karla and she always has to wear a pair of my glasses!
The big news of the month of March is that while I was down with the flu, Eric Alexandru Oprea was born on March 6, 2018.  He was healthy and is doing very well doing all the things that a baby is supposed to do!!  I finally got to meet him closer to the end of the month since I had been sick.



We had weird weather--it was really nice at the beginning of the month and then had snow conditions near the end of the month.  




At the end of the month, Jen and I shopped for our team that was coming.  It ended up being a bigger shop than we thought it was going to be and we were worried that it would not all fit in the car.  We were packed in to the brim!!


1 comment: